ABS Blue is a plastic piping
ABS Blue is a plastic piping system for plumbing applications. Fipe ABS is a solvent welded system that is available up to DN150 with PN15.
The system provides a wide temperature range and the system remains extremely ductile even at temperatures as low as -30⁰C. Furthermore, ABS is extremely lightweight and is much easier to handle on-site than traditional materials especially during installation which can significantly reduce both time and cost.
Key Product Features
– Light Weight
– Easy Installation
– Ductile Down To -30° Celsius to +60° Celsius
– Lifespan Designed Up To 50 Years
– Corrosion & Impact Resistant
– Size Range: Dn 15 to Dn 150
– Pressure Rating: Up to Pn 15
– Temperature rating -30° Celsius to +60° Celsius