Flowline DL10 Ultrasonic
- 4-20 mA output for longer signal distances up to 1000ft (300m)
- Configuration is fast and easy via WebCal software and USB adapter
- Optimized for small tanks
- Narrow 2in beam width and short 2in dead band
- PVDF transducer and 6P polycarbonate enclosure for corrosive liquids
- Automatic temperature compensation
The Flowline EchoPod DL10 Ultrasonic Level Transmitter provides continuous level measurement up to 49.2in (1.25m) with a 4-20 mA signal output, and is configured via our free WebCal software. This non-contact liquid level sensor is ideally suited for corrosive, sticky or dirty liquids, and is broadly selected for small day tank, skid, IBC, sump and process tank level applications.