Flowline DL24 Ultrasonic Level Transmitter
- Level detection, switch and control functions up to 9.8’ (3m)
- Configuration is fast and easy via WebCal software and USB adapter
- Narrow 2” beam width and short 4” dead band optimized for small tanks
- Four programmable relays for switch, pump or valve control and fail-safety
- 1 pump or valve with 3 alarms
- 2 pumps (lead-lag) with 2 alarms
- 2 pumps (duplexing) with 2 alarms
- 4 independent switch point alarms
- PVDF transducer and 6P polycarbonate enclosure for corrosive liquids
- Automatic temperature compensation
- FM Approved
The DL24 general purpose ultrasonic level transmitter provides continuous level measurement up to 9.8′ (3m) with a 4-20 mA signal output, and is configured via our free WebCal software. The level sensor has 4 programmable relays with selectable hysteresis and fail-safe logic. The embedded level controller can lower cost by replacing external control hardware. This non-contact liquid level sensor is ideally suited for corrosive, sticky or dirty liquids, and is widely selected for day tank, skid, IBC, sump and process tank level applications.
The DL24 is configured via our free WebCal PC software and Fob USB adapter. The sensors are offered with and without Fobs. Fobs are universal and can be used to configure any WebCal compatible product. Call Instrumart to request your free copy of WebCal.
Applications for EchoPod DL24 Ultrasonic Level Transmitter, Switch & Controller:
- sticky or dirty liquids