Flowline UG01 & UG03 Ultrasonic
- Measurement ranges:
- 1.5 in. to 4.9 ft. (3.8cm to 1.5m) (UG01)
- 4 in. to 9.8 ft. (10.1cm to 3m) (UG03)
- Fail-safe diagnostics
- Selectable relay & signal outputs
- 2 in. (5cm) beam width for limited space applications
- Corrosion resistant PVDF transducer
- 1.5 in. (3.8cm) dead band maximizes tank filling capacity
- Temperature compensation from -40° to 80°C.
- Four programmable relays with embedded control logic:
- 1 pump or valve with 3 alarms
- 2 pumps lead-lag with 2 alarms
- 2 pumps duplexing with 2 alarms
- 4 independent switch point alarms
- CE, RoHS compliance
The Flowline EchoPod UG01 and UG03 reflective ultrasonic level transmitters offer continuous level measurement up to 9.8 feet (3m) and feature a 4-20 mA analog signal output and four relays. Additionally, configuration of the UG01 and UG03 can be done via WebCal software (free download). What makes this Flowline EchoPod ultrasonic level transmitter stand out is its proprietary Reflective Technology™ which allows for reliable measurement in condensing environments.
Each relay of the Flowline EchoPod UG01 and UG03 reflective ultrasonic level transmitters can be configured for alarm, automatic fill or empty functions. Common applications for these EchoPod units include day tank, IBC or drum, cooling tower, ski or machine, process tank and waste sumps. Additionally, the UG01 and UG03’s Reflective Technology™ make it an ideal fit for small tanks with non-foaming or highly vaporous media such as chemicals, water, wastewater and oil.
WebCal software is a PC utility program that enables users to easily configure and test compatible Flowline level sensors to their measurement and control requirements.